I. BUILDING PLANS (Washington State)
Please call for purchase and licensing information.
II. BUILDING MATERIALS KIT (unassembled)
Our unassembled kits are available as either an exterior shell or a complete package.
Included in exterior shell package*
(Materials only. Building permits, site preparation and kit installation are not included. See list below).
- Floor and roof lumber (2x cut and numbered)
- Insulated and drilled exterior and interior wall panels (2×6, R-22 bat)
- Blocking material (pre-cut)
- Temporary bracing materials
- Decking and deck framing materials and hardware
- Insulation (all un-panelized areas)
- Exterior flashing
- Wall and roof paper/wrap
- Siding (un-cut and primed)
- Exterior caulk
- Insulation baffles (where required)
- Ridge vent
- Exterior roof and wall trim (primed)
- Pre-built wood knee braces
- Exterior door(s) and hardware (pre-hung)
- Interior door(s) and hardware
- Interior trim (un-cut base, windows and doors – primed)
- Interior drywall (material only)
- DW Tape, corner beads, mud, tape, fasteners, etc.
- Framing fasteners
- Shipping and delivery
Included in interior package*
(Materials only. Items not shown are part of exterior shell package above)
- Cabinets and associated hardware
- Counter-top materials
- Appliance package
- Plumbing and electrical fixtures (rough-in materials provided and installed by licensed plumbing and electrical contractors)
- Bath accessories
- Interior paint/stain
III. PREFABRICATED MODULES
Included* – Everything except site preparation.** All site and foundation work required prior to and after module delivery and installation are outside our scope and should be executed by a qualified licensed subcontractor. These items include but are not limited to site excavation, building foundations, utilities, site drainage, final grading, landscape, etc.
Factory Construction – Single module structures are all but complete prior to leaving factory. Multi-unit designs are shipped 90%+ complete as areas where units join require on-site connections and inspections (structural, mechanical, plumbing and/or electrical). These areas are finished on-site and can take from a few days to a few weeks depending on the project.
Site Construction – Manufacturer will work w/ your site sub-contractor to ensure site preparation is properly executed prior to module delivery and installation. After module installation is complete, manufacturer’s install crew will complete interior and exterior trim and finish.
Time – Once necessary permits are secured, module construction can take 4-12 weeks (depending on project size and complexity). Site preparation can proceed simultaneously and is often complete in the same time period. Module installation generally takes place in a single day. Post installation module work can take a few days to several weeks.
* See “Materials” section for more information regarding product manufacturers, colors, finishes, etc.
** Items not included (required for installation):
- Building permit (check with local jurisdiction for specific building and zoning code requirements)
- Site preparation and excavation
- Building foundations
- Utilities – water, septic, power, gas, phone, cable, etc. (these items require licensed sub contractors for installation)
- Foundation, storm water and site drainage
- Kit installation (modules installed by manufacturer)
- Finish grading
- Landscaping and irrigation